The tangible effects of our expertise both as an integrated international team and on a national level are clear in our track record – we have consistently proven our ability to find solutions for the most complex matters. Together, these factors make us one of the strongest players on the global field.
Multi-jurisdictional expertise for all your employment law issues
We manage risk in relation to executive exits, support clients through exercises such as business restructures and handle our clients’ most reputationally sensitive and complex employee relations issues. We are able to provide this exceptional support thanks to our unique balanced practice model; this allows us to deal with all aspects of strategic advisory work, transactional involvement and contentious advice. What it really comes down to is helping you to manage your most important asset: your employees.
Providing a pre-eminent service
We are not your ordinary employment law practice, so we do not have an ordinary offering. We deliver the best service to our clients by ensuring that we:
- Understand your needs – Our team offers a targeted, bespoke service that gets right to the core of any issue by placing an emphasis on you.
- Provide the right team to achieve the right result for you – We carefully choose our teams to get the right mix of experience and technical expertise, meaning that you have the best legal team for your specific situation – and therefore the best chance of success.
- Support you in all circumstances from the everyday to the exceptional – Whether your needs fall within day-to-day matters or longer-term challenges, our global team could not be better placed to help you navigate the intricacies of employment law.
- Stay pro-active – You directly benefit from our pro-active approach, with access to customized training, a client ‘knowledge portal’, regular insights into the market and topical seminars run throughout the year – making sure you are always one step ahead of your competition.
- Maintain a positive working atmosphere – We want you to enjoy working with our team. This is an essential detail for both our clients and our lawyers, and one which we never underestimate the importance of.
We think on our feet so you don’t have to
You know what challenges you need to react to now, but have you considered the implications of managing an increasingly globalised, diverse and flexible workforce in the future? Will developments in social media affect you and your employees? How will you prepare your business to make sure there is the least impact on your culture and your long-term business strategy can keep pace with social, economic and regulatory developments?
We know how crucial it is to foresee and adapt to trends in the law ahead of your competitors. We are a market leader in dynamic and developing areas of employment law – such as whistle-blowing and flexible working – that will impact your business in the future.
Due to the nature of our practice, the majority of work we do is highly confidential and sensitive. However, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver to our clients time after time, and we are pleased to share a few highlights of the feedback we have received.